We believe that our services will provide you with a fresh creative approach to expanding your repertoire of resources and strengths in order to bust through old and tired problems. Our philosophy is based on the following principles:
- We do not believe in problem saturated therapy and expert diagnosis
- We believe you come to see us to broaden your existing skills and choices.
- We provide psychotherapy to families, couples, individuals and groups in a conjoint creative style that is client driven.
- We believe that therapy is mutual, that you gain and we gain through the experience together and it changes both of us.
- We do not talk a lot in therapy, we ask questions and listen.
- We provide therapy to traditional and non-traditional clients. We provide therapy to individuals, couples, families, friends, significant others and groups.